Colleen is a speaker, writer, and survivor of human trafficking. She is passionate about using her story to educate, inform and empower others. After years of walking about in darkness, shackled in chains of addiction, shame and fear, she experienced a radical transformation as a result of God’s amazing gift of grace. Colleen has a heart for proclaiming freedom to the captives and hope to the hopeless. It is her joy to be a member of the Eye Heart World outreach team, as she is able to share her experience and hope with the women she comes in contact with.
Colleen is a wife to Joel, a mother to one and a half year old Miles, and six month old Max.
Materials and Resources
- Speakers warn against dangers of human trafficking
- Catholics at the Capitol 2017 Program
Catholics at the Capitol: A Day of Prayer, Formation & Advocacy
(article and photographs courtesy of the Diocese of Madison Catholic Herald, Mary C. Uhler and Kevin Wondrash, Catholic Herald staff)More photos of the event are available on the SmugMug site.
- WCC Brochure
- Legislative Manual
- 2017 Public Policy Positions
- 2016-17 Legislative Directory
- Anti-Human Trafficking Toolkit
- Summary of Meeting with Legislative Office
- 2017 Issue Briefs
- 2017 Catholics at the Capitol Poster
- Press Release - Catholics at the Capitol: A Day of Prayer, Formation & Advocacy